Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if anyone here was in with the super chevy show people ?? the super chevy show is tommorow 26th and sunday 27th in bristol tenn at the bristol dragway me and my son would love to go but have done a quick research of our resouces and between me my wife and my son we have $28 buck's , I know this is a long shot but thought maybe a fellow team camaro member could give me a name or pass or something to get in the gate ???? I can get gas to get to the show and a hot dog but thats about it , (don'tknow how I will get to work next week but will worry about that then ) the last time I went to the show was 97 , in 98 I went but when I got to the show they wanted $40 buck's per person to walk into the show , I had me my wife my daughter and my son which would have been $160 buck's !!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
I left and have not been back since but the bug has hit me again this year ,,,
you know I understand the reasoning behind the astronomical gate prices , they have vendors and want to sell stuff the average family nowadays is three or four people , and they figure a guy that can pay close to a couple hundred buck's to get in the show to look around can buy something once he get's in !!!!!!!! sort of a way to screen the people walking around ,, but this is not fair to all auto buff's , I love chevy's as much as anyone even without money I still love e'm !! anyway thank's

1 - 1 of 1 Posts