Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone install a full airride system in their car? I am looking at the system with the airbar in the rear.

I want to know if they are happy with the system, if the ride is good and how low can they get the car.

Any regrets or other ideas are appreciated

·
Registered
17 Posts
yes full air ride system and love it best thing ive done, air over leaf in rear air bags up front, old ridepro2 controller but still works fine, only problem ive had is leak somewhere that i cant track down, makes car handle like a go kart around corners, can drop car within 60mm off ground

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
We sell Air Ride, installl Air Ride and own Air Ride equiped F bodies. LOVE it! Awesome stuff. Lisa's Project EmptyNest Firebird does it all using Air Ride. Super low ride heigth, autocrosses good, drag races good and rides really good especially for a super low cruiser.

The Air bar is a real nice rear set up. We sell a lot of the Air Bar for the NON Air Ride crowd and substitute coil overs for shockwaves and that makes a great set up also.

Let us know if you have anymore questions.

Here are a couple pics and a little video of Air Ride at work

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

Frank curious, how much is the air bar set up with coilovers? You can pm me. I still need to call you about the ls info, will do this week

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
The camber looks way off on those front wheels.
That is a -.8 degree aggresive camber set up for autocross. Many go over 1 degree for autocross, but we do not need that much. for the street I pull 1 each thin shim and it goes to -.5 degree camber.

That car also has 295 front tires so they have lean in a bit to clear. The outer wheelhouse is modifed to clear the monsters.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Thanks guys.

Frank curious, how much is the air bar set up with coilovers? You can pm me. I still need to call you about the ls info, will do this week
No secret, here is all the information in the following link. We do the base urethane Air bar / prodigy bar with single adjustable 12 way QA1 shocks for $1900. With swivel ends,and single adjustable 12 way QA1 shocks for $2100

We also have bolt in rear end housings and complete rears for all first gen F Body Air Bars and Prodigy Bars.

http://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139976&highlight=prodigy+bar

1 - 7 of 7 Posts