Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I am showing my age here, but I am looking to buy a suicide knob that mounts to the steering wheel.
Many moons ago they use to make them with a little lever that would flip the suicide knob into the steering wheel. I am looking for either that kind or a stationary one.
Any ideas where to get one ?
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, didnt know where else to post it.

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
You don't see many of them anymore for sure. I'm almost sure JC Whitney has them though. I don't have a link but if you typed it in a search engine I'll bet it comes up. Then you could probably order a catalog. Or maybe order the part on line.

------------------
Steve
67 396 race car project
67 SS 396,4-sp mothballed for resto
67 RS 327,4-sp
72 RS 350/350, under current resto
69 4X4 suburban 350,4-sp
73 3/4 ton 454/400
Stevo Camaro's Toy
Our Muscle Cars

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
G

·
Like the other post says any JD dealer or Hyster Sales, Caterpillar, Case, or New Holland dealer has them. We recently replaced all of them on our Hysters, and John Deere tractors I dont remember what they went for but they were not to bad color coded well Green and Yellow. They have ball bearings in them and work great. the only reason we replaced them was out in the weather they start to get bound up after ten years. We bought ours at the local John Deere dealer.
Good Luck,
Mike

G

·
Like the other post says any JD dealer or Hyster Sales, Caterpillar, Case, or New Holland dealer has them. We recently replaced all of them on our Hysters, and John Deere tractors I dont remember what they went for but they were not to bad color coded well Green and Yellow. They have ball bearings in them and work great. the only reason we replaced them was out in the weather they start to get bound up after ten years. We bought ours at the local John Deere dealer.
Good Luck,
Mike

·
Premium Member
2,783 Posts
Man does that bring back memories. If you had an automatic you never had to set your beer down. And if you did have a stick you needed one of those can holders that clipped onto the window.

·
Registered
650 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Winch:
And if you did have a stick you needed one of those can holders that clipped onto the window. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, yeah the ones that even after they broke you were too lazy to throw away and just left the clip there. Had a few of those in my Nova, heheh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts