Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've located a car at a classic car dealership in Manchester, NH. It is supposed to be a true SS 396 car. It's a Van Nuys car so no X-code. I was hoping to find a Team Camaro member in the area that could possibly give me feed back on the dealer and if they were agreeable actually go and look at the car. I'm located 400 miles away and don't want to fly in unless it sounds promising. If anyone out there can help please post here or send me an e-mail. I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee to have someone look at the car.

Thanks!!

------------------
Doug

'69 SS clone 350/300
'65 327/275 Corvette Coupe(previously)

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Doug, I live about 30 minutes from Manchester N.H. Let me know the dealers name and car info. I have probably seen the car.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hey i am in maine, and will be in the manchester area next week, what dealer?? carol st. collectibles??? well let me know,
good luck Jake
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Carroll st collectables? If so thats wear I
bought my 69z28. there not cheap but the quality of there cars is good. If you want to know more about the dealer email me I'd
try not make comments about businesses on an open forum.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'm the next town over from Manchester.

Send me email if you want me to check something out. If it works, I can go there and you can call my cell phone. We can go over the car "virtually".

I don't know which place you are thinking about. Corvette City owner, (enter french name here) sold his business to someone else about two-three years ago. I do not have any info on the new owners. Also, they just recently moved. I do not know if they are now known by Carrol Street Auto or if there happens to be two classic car dealers in Manchester now.

Let me know how you want to proceed. Personally, I'm surprised you're not using Carlise, PA as your source. It seems there are as many great deals as there are "you gotta be kiddin me" deals.

Rick O'Loughlin

[email protected]

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many thanks to all of you who took the time to respond.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave69Z,

Would you please send me your e-mail address. I was unable to find it in your profile.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have seen this dealership and I saw a blue 69 and he had a few others. My sis goes to ST. Anslems i am up there alot i stopped by a dealer it was next to an abdows or one fo those breakfast places. Is that the place. I know thats not a lot of info.
Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts