Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, title says it all I think.
I’m mostly curious if anyone has used the “touring” kit they sell and what they think, how they use the car etc, and also ride height. It uses GW springs front and rear, curious how it sits after. Seems like a pretty good basic suspension kit.

I couldn’t find anything searching the site or much on the ‘net either, appreciate the input in advance!

SC&C Touring Suspension Package 1967-1969 GM 1st Gen F Body (Camaro/Firebird), 1968-1974 GM X Body (Nova) | Savitske Classic & Custom

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Kip, thanks for the input I appreciate it.

I have heard nothing but good about Mark, I wouldn’t hesitate to use him if I end up going that route.

The main reasons I ask are I’m kind of in the preliminary formulating a plan stage, and I really hate to call guys like Mark that are willing to give so much info over the phone, when I’m sure tons of calls come and never result in anything. Maybe they don’t mind but I hate to feel like I’m wasting someone’s time.
Once I am closer to purchase I’ll definitely call him though.

The other reason was to get an idea of ride height, and ride feel and performance from guys that have used either the SC&C or Global West springs he uses to get an idea.

I do appreciate any input, I’ve done lots of suspension work but always drag cars, I’m kind of considering a different direction now with the Camaro and making a plan. 👍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts