Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suspect this topic has been discussed before, but has anyone used 69 goodmark quarters?? do they fit? are they correct? do the wheelwell moldings fit? how about the quarter louvers? How are they for judging??Ive seen other full qps on ebay lately that are not goodmarks sold by tamraz and others. EDP coated?? has anyone tried them?

thanks

·
Premium Member
11,170 Posts
I ordered these full quarters and I realized upon opening the box,, they were cheap. Not the same gauge material, but form was there. But I was really in need of the lower quarter patch panel behind the w/o molding and opening itself. I cut the center part out from about 2'' below the body curve and quarter end and front door opening dog leg. Stepped rolled it in and welded. And from some of the comments guys have made about fitment around the quarter panel to tail pans, trunk openings and back glass, I am glad I did not use their full panel.. too thin, Upon completion, I sprayed a bed liner material inside panels to take out hollowness. I used their door shells, quaility was just as bad. Had I known this, I would have repaired my old doors and held out to GM qpanels . Live and learn.

This is prolly the reason they have set up Goodmark installers, to do the dirty work and take care of all the bad stuff that comes in and fitment issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts