Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Are you addicted to Camaros.net? ... Yup, I hate to admit it,but I am...
I surf here several times a day.

Anyway, this site is a great resource with very knowledgable and helpful people. You guys have been very helpful with guidance & advice during my 1st major project (PG to Th350 trans. swap).

Thanks to all,

Mark P.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yep, I check the site several times a day, just to make sure I'm not missing something.

·
Registered
671 Posts
i am in the same boat as john, i am a camaros.netahollic!!!!!
jake

·
Premium Member
2,084 Posts
YES!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I could quit right now if I wanted to or tomorrow or the next day.....then again, sometimes you just have to ease out of these things, take small steps a little at a time...sigh :rolleyes: ...yes.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Please Define "ADDICTED".
Visiting site more than 6 times a day.
Looking forward to reading posts.
Kicking the kids off the computer while doing homework just to check current posts.

Well then you have identified me, YES I am addicted to Camaros.net

·
Retired
16,044 Posts
Hi, Im Jim, and Im a camaroholic. My family wants to know where the CC is located?
CC = Camaro Counseling

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,362 Posts
Not me.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
3,176 Posts
Not at ALL my work and Home computers
home pages is Camaro's.net. I have a seperate E-mail folder for the site and none for toehrs, Ill check in late at night knowing that all you folks are sound a sleep and then check again 5 min later, nah Im not addicted YEAH RIGHT

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Denial....It ain't just a river in Egypt... :D : I'm glad to see that I'm not the only Camaroholic

Cheers,
Mark P.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yep, addicted also..... I check the site every day in the evening. Hmmmm, I have to pay to visit this site :eek:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts