Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
cracks it eventually, seem to remember mine cracking shortly after using it. But that was 12 years ago, they could of changed the formula but I would use something else like 2001 with UV protectants, if anything. SS

·
Registered
93 Posts
Try 303 protectant. I discovered this stuff at my hot-tub place. It is THE stuff to use on vinyl.

http://www.303warehouse.com/

Some pretty impressive credentials:

AMCO CONVERTIBLE FABRICS:
One of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive convertible tops and supplier not only to the `big three' U.S. automakers but others worldwide. AMCO specifies 303 Aerospace Protectant for its vinyl tops. Other top and cover manufacturers recommending 303 are KAYLINE, BESTOP, COLGAN CUSTOM, SPORT MASTERS and DOWNEY PRODUCTS.

FLEETWOOD, WINNEBAGO, THOR, NU-WA:
The world's largest manufacturers of motorhomes and travel trailers specify 303 Aerospace Protectant and warn customers against the use of name brand, silicone oil and petroleum distillate protectant products for use on door & slide-out seals.

MARINE SPECIALTIES GROUP / G&T INDUSTRIES:
One of the largest suppliers of vinyl and leather to the marine industry. MSG/G&T recommends only 303 and advises their customers not to use other protectant products.

WALT DISNEY WORLD:
303 Aerospace Protectant solved a crucial problem involving premature failure of neoprene material used in Typhoon Lagoon inflatable boats.

ZODIAC, RIKEN, HYSIDE, SEVYLOR and more:
The only product that preserves HYPALON, PVC and urethane rubber inflatables and recommended by all the major manufacturers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts