Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed in my posting rules that i can not post attachments. i would like to post pics of my car, my subframes which i customized for the convert., my custom shifter set-up and my brake set-up. How can i do this since there seems to be an interest in this?

·
Retired
26,602 Posts
Hi Dave,

If the pic's you have are currently hosted on the web you can link to them or display them using the img tag if the site that hosts them allows it. As for the attachment part of the forum software it's my understanding we just don't have the resources to host everyones picture files at this time. I'm sure it's something Al would like to allow if the additional resources were available.

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
This is something we are hoping to provide within the next few weeks. The concern is how to manage attachments as they not only gobble up space (and extra bandwidth) but become part of the backups and overall housekeeping. I'm concerned about images getting posted than are of limited or no value and forgot about by the poster, esp if they are just passing through.

We are hosted in a network center on leased equipment so are unable to use the kind offer of more drives. I am looking at upgrading in June when our yearly contract runs out as we are up to 65% of our current disk space.

Al

1 - 4 of 4 Posts