1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I accidentally found that link also a few days ago. Sent a message and NO REPLY.......... I also sent an email to 2 other obscured locations.......... NO REPLY............. I am pissed off about it also, I really didn't want to renew. I paid to not see any advertisements and....... well just look up at the top of this page..............................

·
Registered
936 Posts
LOL! Yeah, they snuck another year out of my bank account as well by their shady ways.
This site is not like it used to be. I suppose because most of the questions being asked have already been asked and answered already. People just got to use the search engine here.
I use Firefox with the AddBlock Plus add on. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865/ No more advertisements in my browser.

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Paypal sent me an email which included instructions on how to cancel the auto renewal. Here they are:

If you would like to cancel this subscription, log in to your PayPal account and go to the "History" subtab of the "My Account" tab. Choose "Subscriptions" from the pull-down "Show" menu and press the "Submit" button. Choose this subscription, and click on its "Details" link. You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your subscription. Cancelling your subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this subscription.

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
I remember they had the option a while back to upgrade to a lifetime membership less the cost of the one year but they won't let us do that anymore either and the thread is locked. I've given away parts in exchange for people signing up to support this website. Now they are going to be automatically charged for another year... NICE.

·
15,370 Posts
The admin gave me this:

Our answer is the same as PayPal's...

To stop the autorenewal of your yearly membership, please follow the steps below.

1) Log into your PayPal account

2) Click "Profile"

3) Click "Pay List" (under Financial Information), this will give you a list of all subscriptions that are active on your account.

4) Click on the subscriptions you want to remove and then click Cancel.

The response you'll get from PayPal would appear to say that you just authorized an agreement, but if you click Overview you'll see that it is indeed gone. Following these steps will ensure that you are not charged for another renewal from us.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys for the info,, I am free from AutoForums grips.......
Also I would like to add that no one, I mean no one that I emailed answered any of my questions on this matter.......... I am still pissed!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts