Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pictures of their set up of a automatic transmission kickdown cable mounted to a Holley carb on a dual plane high rise manifold? I have a 650 Double pumper and factor z28 manifold in my z11 and need to figure out a better set up for hooking this kickdown cable up.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for emailing the picture Jeff , and posting the picture Harry - :beers: very helpful! What bracket are you guys using to hold the cable sleeve in place and what are you mounting it to on the intake manifold? All I can see on the drivers side to mount a bracket to is the coil mount hole.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Thanks for emailing the picture Jeff , and posting the picture Harry - :beers: very helpful! What bracket are you guys using to hold the cable sleeve in place and what are you mounting it to on the intake manifold? All I can see on the drivers side to mount a bracket to is the coil mount hole.
I mounted my kickdown sleeve to the manifold, but what ball joint are you using to hold the kickdown to the bracket on the carb?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a hole on the lower half of the throttle lever (same lever that has the hole on top for the throttle link) that needs a ball to put the cable in - I'm guessing I can find that on Summit as well?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts