Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone messing with adjustable cans, the vacuum 101# article and the B28 can totally fixed my idle on my crazy cammed car.

Amazing that after new intakes, distributors, 3 adjustable cans, weeks fine tuning, plugs, gapping, a crappy little $9 part fixes my unstable idle.

Fits right into my MSD 8361 distributor. Gives me 10+ advance timing at idle.

God love the old GM exec that wrote that article and thank you all for the endless help.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
Nice job they always say start with fixing your timing first...

Congratulations on the fix.

·
Registered
7,502 Posts
For anyone messing with adjustable cans, the vacuum 101# article and the B28 can totally fixed my idle on my crazy cammed car.

Amazing that after new intakes, distributors, 3 adjustable cans, weeks fine tuning, plugs, gapping, a crappy little $9 part fixes my unstable idle.

Fits right into my MSD 8361 distributor. Gives me 10+ advance timing at idle.

God love the old GM exec that wrote that article and thank you all for the endless help.:thumbsup:
You can thank John Hinckley. His willingness and generosity to help me on one occasion produced outstanding results. Many other suggestions on the resolution of my problem were not even close. His hit the mark perfectly. After following his advice my car never ran bettter. His contributions to this hobby are outstanding, his timing article invaluable. A post of gratitude was initiated on CRG a while back. As another said, John's input is an instant thread killer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts