Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put on these American Racing Torque Thrust II's.
Front: 17 x 8 with 4.75 BS
Rear: 17 x 9.5 with 5.5 BS

Nitto 555 Tires
Front: 235/45 - 17's
Rear: 255/45 - 17's

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know many complain that the TT2 are used too often, but man do they look nice!! Are you lowered at all? I want to go the same route on my 68.

·
Premium Member
8,048 Posts
I know many complain that the TT2 are used too often, but man do they look nice!! Are you lowered at all? I want to go the same route on my 68.
There's a good reason why they're used so often: Good looks and stock sizes fit our cars perfectly.

·
Premium Member
8,048 Posts
Yes, that's the correct answer. :thumbsup:
That said I went WAY different with my wheels.

See? They're Torq Thrust ANTHROCITES! Totally different!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yep, that's way cool.

Awesome.

Here all along I thought I wasn't a fan of wheels bigger than 15"? But I gotta tell ya Camaromaniac, you and a couple of other guys here have shown me the light. I guess now I am not a fan of wheels bigger than 17". :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,048 Posts
Mine are 17's.

Perfect size in my opinion: looks, ride, and comfort. It's a good compromise on all 3.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Mine are 17's.

Perfect size in my opinion: looks, ride, and comfort. It's a good compromise on all 3.
Not enough dish and not shiny enough, at least IMO. Likely 'cause I'm a an old fart and remember when folks used hubcaps that had that kind of flat look.

Did you use spacers?

·
Premium Member
8,048 Posts
No spacers.

That said there's some meat behind the wheels. Probably 2" + on the backside of the hub of the wheel. Can't add too much more dish if you want to clear the calipers...

PS: That's not my car...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts