Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone knwo where i can find new eat foam for a 68 deluxe interior...or if they dont make it what kind of mAterials should i use to fill it...thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
I got my deluxe seat foams from Classic Industries. But I'm sure that you can get them from any of the big Camaro distributors. They fit great but the upholstery place made a mint off of me. I felt real depressed after paying that bill.
If you can't do the work yourself I'd recommend getting the work done under the table and use the spare cash for other Camaro parts.

Don

·
Registered
522 Posts
You said rear seat foam did you not? I havn't seen any rear seat foam in year one's catalog or NPD or Ricks or the paddock or tamaraz. Plenty of front seat foam but no rear. If some one has a line for the rear let us know. The deluxe rear seat is shorter than the standard, because of the rears armrests.

------------------
Tim
67 ss/rs, MODIFIED
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/speedway/6792
IM - sixtsevnss

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i've checked almost all the distributers and none of them seem to have it...its looking like i might juts ahve to go to an upholsterer and get one cut...but if anyone does knwo a lace that sells them justlet us know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts