His legacy continues...:hurray:

·
Premium Member
2,084 Posts
Didn't he move?

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
need to make the 2020 post for the start of the year.

here ya go Joe.

now what was in your backyard again???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I have been gone for 7 or 8 years and come back and find this is still alive. I remember reading it when it first started. I just finished catching up on all of the posts. Glad HWJ finally discovered what it was. Its also good some things don't change. Glad to be back.

Reactions: bwcamaro68

·
Premium Member
4,227 Posts
Well I guess it's been a few years, but isn't every member here still supposed to post on this thread? I'm not going to spoil the results. However this is what I found a engine and a hood off of a boss Mustang buried I'm my back yard.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
roll call. who's not started from the beginning and been through this entire thread?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
I really cant let this thread fall off the map.
I was here from the first post and it's GREAT that you found it and "brought it back to the light"...:D
I still have my "Joe's backyard" mug. Not sure where the T-shirt went ?

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
I was going to find the news report on us again. But though this would be just fine.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,227 Posts
Alright... Somebody has to say it....
This thread is from 2005.😁
And yes I have read the whole thread. 😵

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Alright... Somebody has to say it....
This thread is from 2005.
And yes I have read the whole thread.
You say it like it's a bad thing

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
HA. I thought about resurrecting this thread a couple weeks ago, but I didn't. I've read the whole thing over the years, but can't remember what happened to Joe. Anyone know?

·
Registered
119 Posts
New guy here and don't have time to read 63 pages. I have got to work on my car today.

Can someone point me to the page that identies what he found.or post what it is for us newbies?

·
Premium Member
4,227 Posts
You say it like it's a bad thing

No it's not meant to be a bad thing. I read it over the years and not at one sitting.

Nobody is going to tell the new people the results as that was the point of the thread. Was like the old school days of reading a mystery book. I recommend reading this thread, and the New rear end thread front to back. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Not worth 2 hours reading a post with nothing to do with a Camaro. It will be a post I never will look at again.

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Not worth 2 hours reading a post with nothing to do with a Camaro. It will be a post I never will look at again.
Joe was in the reserves and his unit got called up and sent to Iraq, or somewhere in the middle east. We had a fund raiser to help his family while he was gone and out of work. Someone had T-shirts and coffee mugs made to sell. This thread, and forum, are about more than just the cars.

1241 - 1260 of 1290 Posts