Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
BAD SHEET METAL WORK!! Just a heads up I had all the sheet metal replaced on my 69 camaro by a Company called Vintage works Out of commerce Georgia this guy is a scammer he will talk it up and show you the shop like he knows what he's doing not knowing the only people that he has to work for him **** cannot even speak English. He had my car over year and all he wanted was money money money money just be careful and do the research on who you take your car to I had to do my car all over again myself a waste of $9000 I paid him

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hey Shannon,
I can understand your anger and bitterness, but please man, don't blame the "Mexicans." I am Hispanic and take offence to your tone. I am hopeful you edit your post as the undertones are offensive.

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
I agree with Ty. What does the fact that he has hispanic workers have to do with the outcome of your car or the fact that the owner allowed poor work to leave his shop? Who did you pay for the work? Who did you talk to and contract with? That's who you have to place blame with and nobody else. I 100% understand you are upset, but the way you wrote it is offensive. Workers usually do what their boss asks them to do and use the knowledge and tools provided by the owner. If he allows poor work it is his fault.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I am not sure that this is the correct forum or the correct way to approach your problem. Without specific details of what your contract of work called for, and what and how it was done, your complaint about this shop amounts to little more than defamation.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know why everybody's down my throat about this I have guys that work for me that are Mexican and are awesome guys and they know how to speak English The only reason I posted this was to give warning to everybody else and not have to go through what I had to that's all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.