Team Camaro Tech banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Baldwin Motion camaro pics

Thanks for the compliments. I am going to try and at least go to one major event a year, more if possible, but with work and family it is easier said than done. As of now, it is away for the winter. Was going to try and go to Chicago this year, but with family plans, it was not feasable. I am going to try and go to Chicago next year and have made the early plans to do so, if anything i hope to meet many next year there.
Mike, sorry you are not going to Chicago this year. I will be flying out just for Saturday. I'll send you any surprise Motion pictures when I get home!!
It was great meet you and your Dad in PA this past summer and see the time capsule. Maybe Carlisle in the Spring?
-Chris

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

Tim, you mention on Det HP that 'it was the 1st time it was out in public' , but Randy actually brought that beautiful car to Super Chevy in Commerce, Ga about 5-6 yrs ago (Matt M & I had brought the Gibb Nova's). We were all disgusted with the fact that SC had given it's top awards to clone ZL1's, copo clones and a fake L89 Nova. His Motion Camaro stands tall and was easily the best car at the show and it was unfortunate that he got snubbed. To my knowledge, neither of us has ever taken a car back to that show.
Thanks for the link...nice to see that awesome car again:thumbsup:

·
Registered
608 Posts

Yes he did take it to Super Chevy after attending my show.I believe thats the same show Troy attended and saw you guys there.That pic is from 7 years ago my first show.You can see one of Matts cars in the background he had 3 there including the Grumpy Jenkins 02.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

no question that The Forge is perhaps the best show offering an awesome variety of all types of muscle cars. I met a lot of knowledgeable and likeable collectors at the couple shows I went to. I highly recommend it to anyone that's actively involved in the hobby or just wants to see historically significant rare cars :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts

m19gale...I realize this post is over 3 yrs old, but i've sent you a pm. I have additional history about your car. My friend's ex wife was the 2nd owner. She bought the car from Helen Lapp. Contact me for more info.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts

m19gale...I realize this post is over 3 yrs old, but i've sent you a pm. I have additional history about your car. My friend's ex wife was the 2nd owner. She bought the car from Helen Lapp. Contact me for more info.
I hope the OP is still around!! This is very cool information! :beers:

I did not see this post before and just wanted to add I love the Motion cars and the look they have/had. The stinger hood was classic and after putting one on my 67 it's amazing the amount of people that look at it and actually know a little history of he Motion cars and where the hood came from. My stinger is a steel functional cowl induction hood.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts