Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey can anyone shoot me in the direction to get the specs on the silver 'wrecks to riches' 69 wheels specs? Ive been watchin some ols re-runs and the back wheels are pretty large , i cant tell if its mini tubbed or ? there big rims with undersized tyres i think. Any help appreciatted.

Blacky

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm not sure if they ever actually gave that info on the show. Barry sells those wheels on his website. Google Barry White Speed Shop. I don't remember the car being mini tubbed. I think the wheels are 18x8s and 18x10s. If you want to get a better idea of what that combination can look like go here. http://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100853&page=23 and check out post #332 and #343. Just keep in mind that in MOST cases 10s need some help to fit.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks , Mike/Jack . I have emailed the 'shop' and had no reply. Just really loving the stance and wheel size on this car. All i can see from show is that its a 9inch rear but no referal to tubs or changes to inners. A good trim on lip is shown.
Thanks for feedback

Gav

·
Registered
100 Posts
Blacky, I called Barrys Speed Shop and they are going to send me the information on wheel and tire specs. I will notify you as soon as I receive the reply. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike , your a deadset champion ! thanks a bunch !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts