Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been lurking in the shadows on the forums for about 3 weeks now and decieded Id say hey after Ive read through most all of the posts = P.. Plus I had a few questions and have noticed alot of the answers and explained pretty well.

About me.. Im 21 Living in Michigan had my 68 Since I was 13, was supposed to be the car I drove when I got my license.. Got the car for 4000 sold the 383 stroker for a grand took the 5speed manual out and yanked the fiberglass tilt front end off that was put on half ***. Body is in great shape floor boards were your feet go were rusted... we replaced those the trunk has a few holes, Im debating on a trunk pan or just patching.

Plans for the car.. I really wanna get it back together, its stripped down to the body a rebuilt original rearend with a posi so we could move it.. plus I never got to drive it and after 8 years of sitting there I just cant get rid of the itch :yes: ..

Got a 402 BB that my uncle built ready to throw in the car with a TH400, I basically wanna get the body work all done the best I can before I go and piece things together so later down the road when I get more moneys I can replace the engine Suspension and all that other stuff that I want and even a Procharger..

Be seeing you around...

Mav

Edit--- Pics coming soon.. Especially of this rust Spot I dont know what to do with and havent seen a replacement panel for anywheres.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome! :waving:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts