Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Camaro fans and enthusiasts, I am honored to introduce my self to a fine group of people. My name is Quang, and a Camaro fanatic. I owned a '69 a few years back and sold it for what a new radiator would cost now. It had an M22, 3.73 posi, cowl induction hood, etc. Anyway, I kick myself daily for doing that. My plan is to find one so I can completely rebuild it with my sons. Unfortunately, the whole Iraq thing has got my plans on hold for the near future(my ob in the Army for the last 14+ years is a Blackhawk mechanic). It's natural for me to use my knowledge base of helicopters and use it with cars, strange but works. Well, thought I would officially say HI. For those who support the troops here in Iraq, Thank You!!! just remember this, I know I am protecting my family, friends, acquaintances and people just like you. Next time you see a soldier, say Thank You it means a lot to us. God bless you all.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Quang. Thank you for your service to the country. Glad to have you aboard here on Team Camaro. :waving:

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Welcome aboard Quang, funny, I use the electrical knowledge I gained from the Navy to fix cars also...always been kind of a shade tree mech....

Thanks for servin'.
AE2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts