Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Allan,

I bought mine as a complete set complete (tires mounted and balanced on the rims) set from Coker Tire couple of years ago. I bought them in primer because (and still are) i didn't know what color I wanted them. When there done they will be powder coated the color i want. The sizes i have are 15x7 on the front with TAs 215s and 15x8s on the rear with TAs 255s.

I like them alot, but many places sell them now just have to order there catalogs.

Dennis

·
Retired
16,005 Posts
I just bought a 4 set from our Sponsor Ground UP, they look great, but wont get the tires mounted on them for a few weeks yet. They were a tad less money than Coker when I checked their catalog. :)

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Soman, how much was everything if you don't mind me asking ? Thanks............... Click-Jim What size rims and tires do you have on your RS ? , That combo looks like what I'm looking for......thanks again guys.....Alan

·
Retired
16,005 Posts
Alan currently its 15" in back and 14" in front so it pitches down in front. Im going to all 15" same rim size, 15x7 but keeping wider tire in rear. I havent bought the front tires yet. :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
with everything Im thinking around 800.00 if my mind serves me right, might have been alittle more. That was for Rims, Caps, beauty rings, tires, balancing and shipping. My paperwork is packed for moving to get real number.

Dennis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts