Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good seat to replace with in my 67 conv. I drive this everyday and would like the comfort and features of the newer styles, but do not want to buy something just to find out it will not fit. Anyone with experience here?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also drive mine everyday and have been wanting to get new seats preferably with the seat belts built in like on the new seats in some cars. I am not confortable with lapbelts only on a daily driver and have not seen a good set up to add shoulderbelts to my 68 other than racing seats (not comfortable for the 64 mile drive I make everyday) - Any suggestions I would appreciate also.

·
Registered
183 Posts
When I bought my 67, it had no seats. I ended up with a set of 84 Firebird seats in it. They look pretty good and fit in the car with a console. They're high back which is the only drawback I can find.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I looked at the Corbeau seats and if you don't mind the price tag then they are great seats. They are low enough and they recline! I contacted Corbeau and they said that the GTB seats will fit (snugly) in my 68 convertible. The seats cost $425 each and the brackets are $78.50. Check out their web site fot other seats. I just can't see investing over $1000 in 2 seats.

------------------
68 RS/SS BB Convertible
homepage: http://home.swbell.net/paxtonr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts