Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts
Where did 4000 pounds come from? Weren't Camaro's suppose to weigh 3700 and mustangs 4000???
But weight be damned. That mustang is just flat UGLY. The Camaro stirs my pot.:stirpot::beers::bow:

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
Not fan of how the Shelby looks but the Boss just flat looks bad to the bone!!

http://wn.com/2013_Mustang_Boss_302

I love the look of the ZL1, Chevy had made the car look way better with that hood and removing the mail slot in the front. I would own a ZL1 and a Boss in a second.....I think I could do with out the Shelby....forced to choose one. I think I would have to take the ZL1 but it would be hard to give up the Boss. My wife has a new Mustang and all I can say is it's a very nice car....it's the V-6 and in comparison to the Camaro V-6.....sorry to say but it beat the Camaro hands down when we were car shopping. We were after a Camaro and she wanted one bad and we came home with a Mustang, it's just that good of a car. We are not the authority for sure but we are wise consumers.

I have driven the Boss and drove it enthusiastically and all I can say is WOW!!! Honestly I have not been behind the wheel of any of the 2012 Camaros with a V-8. I am sure they are impressive though. I love them both.

Funny thing when went to drive a Challenger when car shopping my wife said "it drives like your truck", I have a 2009 Silverado.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I want one of each and i'll do my own tests:thumbsup: In this day and age it is awesome that the ponycar wars have come back better than ever. They all look killer and my only worry is that it's gonna end :sad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts