Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive fuel system Yellow
I have a Brand New March Performance Billet Air Cleaner model 9722, Style Track XS . This is one awesome piece. Definitely a show stopper. REAL Black Carbon Fiber Inserts. The cheapest price anywhere is Summit Racing, and they are $625. Comes with new K&N air filter and Billet mounting hold down. $525 OBO. Thanks for looking. Jerry.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Really cool. For that price does that include installation!!! LOL
Thanks, they are amazing looking in person. Sure, will install, if you want to drive here and pick it up. This model is actually one of March Performance cheapest ones. They got some that are well over $1000. Show type pro touring looks are extremely expensive. See the hood hinge, Ring Brothers, $800.

·
16,495 Posts
What is the sq. in. of filter area. It looks very small compared to the other hi Perf air cleaners most of us use.

What is the filter itself made of?

Why are you selling it?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is Model # 9722, Style Track XS . Will attach dimensions. If someone is interested they can look at complete details on March Performance website. Yes it is one of March Performance smallest, I did mention that in original posting, XS. And it is K&N filter, I also mentioned that in original posting. Which I believe all March Performance comes with K&N. I got it as a gift, and the photo is a picture on my car. It has never been on car when car was running. Took the photo on the car so people could see what it looks like installed. I went with one with slightly different design and size. Thanks for looking.
Product Slope Font Parallel Circle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts