Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the bigs n littles installed on my '68. Much better than the Prostars I had.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
We just became a Billet Specialties distributor and I also ordered a set of Street lites for my street racer, replacing the Pro Stars. Awesome set of wheels.

Great Minds think alike!

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
We just became a Billet Specialties distributor and I also ordered a set of Street lites for my street racer, replacing the Pro Stars. Awesome set of wheels.

Great Minds think alike!
I'll keep you in mind when I'm ready to replace my Pro Stars(read:free up some cash):yes:.

David F.

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
David are you showing off my car again!!!! and a side profile.... She sure looks sweet :beers:.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
David are you showing off my car again!!!! and a side profile.... She sure looks sweet :beers:.
I wish it was mine:yes:. That's Mike's '69(prostreet69camaro) from Texas, and it sure is bad a$$:yes:. Makes me wish I would have installed a Roots type blower on my '69!!!!!

David F.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Holy CowL! You got some rubber there.

Nice looking rims too.

I wish it was mine:yes:.My Camaro is in my signature. That's Mike's '69(prostreet69camaro) from Texas, and it sure is bad a$$:yes:. Makes me wish I would have installed a Roots type blower on my '69!!!!!

David F.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It would be nice to see pic of them installed :)
Okay, here is a pic. The car is up on stands going through yet another series of changes. So it's hard to get the full effect. But, here it is...

Thanks guys, glad you like these. I am impressed with the quality and finish.

Jim

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
Thanks for the compliments on my car. Skip, you do have a nice car LOL

Jim, your car looks awesome too.

I definetely like the rims better than my convo-pros and they are alot easier to polish. I hated the pop rivet studs on the convo-pros. And they are a good price.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Okay, here is a pic. The car is up on stands going through yet another series of changes. So it's hard to get the full effect. But, here it is...

Thanks guys, glad you like these. I am impressed with the quality and finish.

Jim
sweet look...:yes:
digging the vinyl top

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What dimensions are the wheels and tires? Looks great btw.
Thanks. Rears are 15x8" w/ 4.5" BS and 275/60 MT drag radials. Fronts are 15x3.5" w/ 1.75" BS w/ DS2 skinnies.

Jim

·
Registered
404 Posts
Very sweet great photos !
And the wheels are quality through and through have you seen the new set they just released more of an all out racing wheel , But for the money and quality these are the way to go wish they made even more styles of them!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts