·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a discussion going on at work.
Was it ever possible to order a 69 Z-28 with the colors Black and red
Outside color (Black)
Interior color ( Red)
Any info will be great to end this ...........Thanks for everybody,s help........

·
Registered
794 Posts
I've never seen one, but I don't see why one couldn't be ordered that way. Tuxedo Black was definitly an exterior color choice and red was an available interior color. I've never heard of any "restrictions" on color choices for a Z/28.

Anyone know for sure?

·
Premium Member
8,358 Posts
I've never seen one, but I don't see why one couldn't be ordered that way. Tuxedo Black was definitly an exterior color choice and red was an available interior color. I've never heard of any "restrictions" on color choices for a Z/28.

Anyone know for sure?
Chevy BTN trim page shows any color interior was available with Tuexedo Black.
This was the only color that you could get any color interior. All other colors had limited interior color choices.

·
Registered
318 Posts
My friend has a L78 Camaro that came from the factory in those colors and with red D90 Stripping. Black was not a very popular color back then and maybe there is not too many examples today. This color combination looks awesome and if it was availiable for the SS, it surely was availiable for the Z28.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I remembered Richard,s 69 Black/Orange camaro. I think he called it the pumpkin...? What stripes would you have

·
Registered
318 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts