Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Hows it going....I've been away for awhile on business & vacation. It's good to be back.

I ordered a set of Poly body bushings from Rick's 1st gen yesterday. Yes, I know a few might give me a little grief for going with poly's, but anyways....
The bushings should arrive in the next few days.

Is there a "proper" bolt torque spec. for body bushings other than as tight as you can twist them.....

After the body bushings, it's on to the rear suspension.....the fun never stops.

Thanks,
Mark P.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hey Mark,

We must be on the same page, man. Now that the trans swap is out of the way, I'm about to do my rear suspension and add a fuel cell. Now that the tranny is in, I'm having some traction problems.

welcome back!
Chad

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Hwystarjoe for the body bushing bolt specs. (try to say that fast several times :D )...

Chad - I hear ya! I just completed my PG to Th350 swap not too long ago. I love my new Th350 with the Transgo shiftkit....It shifts firm on ordinary driving and shifts hard when you get on it...It's the best of both worlds Imho!

Now if I talk really nice to the wife, maybe I can order a set of the Vettebrakes 3 leafs that I have been eyeballing... :D

Take care,
Mark P.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts