Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ebay Item # 290098129188

This person is representing that transmission as a new unit, never used, but it has a VIN. So I email the guy and he says that the case was new and he had his VIN stamped on it. The new case however was bushed in the front, which is usually done when cases are worn. It appears to be a nice build but honestly with new M22 boxes going for $1800 any pro builder can build you an M22 just like the one pictured for much less. I'm not saying the work is shabby it's just not represented properly.

Paul

·
Retired
26,740 Posts
Afraid I'm shutting this one down... Paul you've only posted 2 posts, one in July last year and this one. You may have good intentions but you are a transmission builder and I have no way of knowing you are not bashing this guy because of personal reasons.

I looked at the auction and the use of the word new isn't used to represent the trans as NOS straight from a parts shelf somewhere. It's obvious it's an assembled unit and it sounds like all new parts were used. It's obvious the case is not new it has a helicoil in it per the ad...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.