Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My x11 is a base car, guy before me put SS emblems on it, they look good, car is white with black accent stripe. I have a couple of questions. First, the car has the original bill of sale, one option is the front accent stripe, is gives no code, and i pulled the tank, no build sheet. Could a 69 have a standard bumblebee stripe like the 67/68? Could this have been a dealer add on? Second question, i think i want to go back with original style emblems, in the most recent super chevy a couple of 69s had bowtie emblems, one was billet, the other was painted. Does anyone know where i can get a bowtie in billet for tail panel and grill? And finally, the ss emblems under the Camaro sign on the fender will have to go too, is there any other emblem i can place there to cover the holes? I can remeber anything else that goes there.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
The DXI striping was similar to the bumble bee striping in that it wrapped around the nose but never joined at the top. It ran adjacent to the center crest of the hood right back to the edge by the cowl.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its not a Dx1 stripe, its just strange that its listed as front accent stripping on the dealer invoice. Thanks for the links TJS69. chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts