Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just installed a complete 4 wheel power disc setup including all new hardlines on my 69 camaro. I bench bled the master cylinder already. What is going to be the best and easiest way to bleed the brakes? I tried one of these one man brake bleeding systems, I ended up pump the brakes several times but did not notice that the tube fell of of the bleeder valve? Do I have to bench bleed the master cylinder again since I pumped the brakes several times with the bleed open? Thanks

·
Registered
519 Posts
There are a lot of different ways to get the job done. I did the same thing a few months back and used a mixture of my Brother and my g/f to pump the pedal while I opened and closed the bleeder. I had the one man bleeder bottle but it is more effeicient with 2 people still.

Others love gravity bleeding and using vacum or pressure bleeding and of course speed bleeders.

EDIT: Just be carefull that you don't push the pedal to far when bleeding and start with the wheel furtherst away from the M/C and work your way closer one wheel at a time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.