Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
175 Posts
Bob what u are talking about are the push rods that go from the brake booster to your master cylinder. there were two lengths used. Depending on which style master cylinder you have will dictate which rod you use. look on the back side of the master cylinder (the part that attaches to the fire wall) is it Deep or shallow that will tell you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.