Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right forum, so please forgive me if I did. Does anyone know a website that shows a break down of an 82 or 3rd gen camaro? I'm looking for one of those fly-apart pics so i can take a look. Because during the winter months I'm gonna set my shop up and fabricate a frame that can lift the body(if possible w/ an uni-body) and also pull an engine. I have the steel and my Dad is an architect(sp?) so building one is no problem. But I just want to see what it would look like. Thanks a lot guys. Catch you later

------------------
Black 82 Z28 t-top, 350(toying w/ the idea of a 454) w/ TH350

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't know of any websites, but i bought a Haynes Repair book from my local Autozone. This is a great book to use for any project

·
Registered
565 Posts
You should be able to get a copy of the microfish film for your car from your local GM parts dealer/dealership. The microfish has many exploded views of your car.

If you don't have your own microfish projector, you can go to your local library and use theirs. The libraries usually also allow you to print out from the microfish.

I have done this before and it works great.

------------------

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks you guys. so basically just go out and get a haynes book? guess it would be the easiest way to go. thanks again. catch ya later

1 - 4 of 4 Posts