Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit a speed bump and damaged my original radiator on my 05 Vette. Many all aluminum ones on the internet for under $200. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Choose one with 2 rows of at least 1" tubes.
Make sure it has a lifetime warranty.
A lot of the ebay and amazon brands are cheaper because they are cheaper aluminum and no warranty. I'd be glad to help out and offer a deal on ours to cut the gap between them. PM if interested.
[/QUTE]

How to send an PM on the new sight, Bruce

·
Registered
Mike
443 Posts
How to send an PM on the new sight?
PM's are now called "Conversations".
To start a conversation, follow the procedures shown below.

Click on your Avatar in the Upper Banner (red arrow)... and then click on Conversations (red box).

Next, Click on the green "Start conversation" button.

A new page will appear.
When you are entering a recipient's name within the Recipients Box, try typing the first few letters of the member's user name... and then click on the correct user name from the drop down list that appears.

Once you click on the user name(s) from the drop down list, they should appear within the Recipients line.
Note: You can add additional recipients as desired by following the same steps shown above.

Continue to Title and write your message within the appropriate boxes... and then click on the Start Conversation (at the bottom of the page) when your ready to send the message.

NOTE: There are also a couple of option boxes that can be checked (if desired) before sending the message.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts