Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got what I wanted in the first place...an rs. It just happens to be an ss350 also, but I wasn't looking for that in particular. It doesn't have the original engine anyway. Gonna take a lot of work, if I'm going to drive it this year.....:(

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
glad to hear you got what you wanted at last mitch. you better get to work if you are going to drive it down here for the seafood festival next march!
i am going to try to get them to add a car show. mine may be ready by then.

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
glad to hear you got what you wanted at last mitch. you better get to work if you are going to drive it down here for the seafood festival next march!
i am going to try to get them to add a car show. mine may be ready by then.
Hey.....that would be fun ...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Mitch, looks like a good score. Glad you are happy with it. Do you have a color in mind yet? Take plenty before and after pics. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THANKS, GUY'S.....:D

It's pretty much all there and original, except for the engine. I haven't checked any numbers on the trans or rear axle yet but it does still have a powerglide and a 12 bolt with radius rod brackets.....could well be original...:yes: The plan is to just buy what I need to re-assemble the puzzle and make it a decent driver for a couple years until I pay off some debts. Then it will get a full resto and return to it's original color...Granada Gold.......:)
I REALLY NEED an assembly manual.....:( The rs headlight assemblies look "interesting" to put together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts