Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that my car will soon be back from the bodyshop My next mission be finishing up the wiring and lighting. My question is can someone get me a listing of bulbs that I will need w/model numbers?

I completely stripped the car and I don't have any bulbs to use for reference.

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
I could use this info also. I did not remove my bulbs, but I need to know what "wedge" bulbs are used for the idiot lights and dash lights? I know there are several diff. "numbers" all dealing with the amount of light output. They all look like the "194's" but there are also 161's and an 87 I believe. :confused:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
All bulb usage is listed in the owners manual, if you have one. It's under "specifications".

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
This is for 68s, if it helps
</font>
  • headlamp hi/lo, 55w/45w, #6012</font>
  • parking lamp/directional signal/stop, #1157</font>
  • backing lamp, #1156</font>
  • instrument illumination lamps/temp ind./oil press ind./alternator ind./hi-beam ind./directional ind., #194</font>
  • heater/air cond. control panel, #1445</font>
  • glove box, #1895</font>
  • dome & courtesy lamps. (cartridge type, #211), (bayonet type, #89, #212)</font>

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
I just completed my 69 dash and the only difference I see with the replies you have received is the instrument lamps (speedo, tach, or fuel gauge) for a 69 are 168's. 194's are for all the indicators as stated earlier. You can also download a Camaro catalog from classicindustries.com and they have all the bulbs listed and where they go.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. The information will at least start me in the right direction.

Thanks again,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts