Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a number of parts that I will not be using from my 67 SS350 Camaro that I'm selling. They are all listed on eBay now so they may sell on there first. Let me know if you want something.

67 Factory Drum brake wheel hub set, great condition: $59.99 (Free shipping)
67 Steering arms and bolts. The part numbers on them are: 3916266 - they are RH medium arm length 5.5" and 3902517 LH long 6". Comes with factory bolts was sand blasted and repainted. $70.98 (Free shipping)
67 Parking brake assembly factory, rebuilt, repainted and ready to go, include all hardware to install: $85.00 (Free shipping)
67 Dash Gauge set, speedo and fuel. great condition worked when installed, light surface rust only. $60.00 (Free shipping)
67 RPO N30 Deluxe steering wheel factory unit, great condition only a couple of hairline cracks in the back. $250 + 25 shipping.

And the cream of the crop:

67 Factory center console:
The console is in excellent condition, there are a couple of small cracks on it that can very easily be fixed (see pictures). The glove box still has the original flocking on it the spring works great and holds it open, the factory ash tray is included and the door for it works great and stays open and it was not used for smoking. Also the factory 4 speed shift plate, metal floor plate and rubber boot and screws included, the trans tunnel mount is included and nuts, and rear console light and wiring. The chrome is all in perfect condition with no pitting or damage, the factory black paint is good condition with minor wear from usage.
$599 obo + 50 shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Prices lowered:

Factory Drum set: $40.99 shipped
Steering arms: $65.99 shipped
Parking brake assembly: $80 shipped
Deluxe steering wheel: $225 + $25 shipping
Console: $550.90 + $50 shipping

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steering arms SOLD.

Price reduced on Console to $450 + $50 shipping.
Price reduced on hubs to $25.99 Free Shipping

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have the Center Console available, price is lowered to $400 + $50 shipping.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts