Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thanks to the input from so many in here, on Sat. I go to pick up my first, first gen. camaro. 69RS that I asked for input from you guys last weekend. Its a gem, the interior colors are perfect, just didnt show in the bad pictures. I will take better digitals and post them over the weekend. The car has no spare tire and Im not fussy about matching wheel for it, what is a fitting space saver spare I can find at the recyle yard? Will any GM 14" work?
Thanks and when its in the garage I will add some lines to my signature. Big Grin here now. Im sure you all know that feeling. WOOOOHOOOO
)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Congrats! Like I said in your other post, I thought it as a very nice car and well worth the $15K asking price. Enjoy!

------------------
1969 RS-Z/28: Matching #'s DZ302, M20, 3.73, Tuxedo Black, Deluxe Black Interior, Factory Tach, Clock and Console Gauges, PS, Rear Defrost, AM/FM, Spoilers, ZL2 Special Ducted Hood.

1969 SS: Matching # 350/300, M20 4-spd, 3.55 12-bolt posi, Daytona Yellow, Black Houndstooth, Factory Gauges, Spoilers, etc.

'85 Z/28: Rare Factory Yellow, 355 TPI, wifes car, lots of hot rod stuff, she will blow your doors off so don't mess with her!

1969 Z/28: Ralley Green, black standard interior, DZ302, M21, 3.73 posi, comfort grip steering wheel, factory gauges, spoilers, etc. FOR SALE?

·
Super Moderator
32,461 Posts
Congradulations on your new buy,

Spare tire, Salvage yards are good, Swap meets at Hershey & Carlisle, or log on to www.hemmings.com and take a read.

------------------
Everett 68/350/PG/11.90/115mph

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Hey Click, congratulations on your purchase. If you find any other numbers on the car, when you get it home, drop me a line...

------------------
Steve - Central Ohio Camaro Club
'69 Camaro RS/SS-350 - Daytona Yellow
'95 Camaro Z-28 - Sebring Silver
click here to see my webpage ---> My Camaros (updated 2/2/02)

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Congrats on the new to you Camaro.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
As for the spare, I took the original spare out of my car & put in a space saver to allow room for two cases of beer. (rolleyes)

Find one that fits & use it. I think mine came out of a '70's something Malibu. If you paid $10 for it you probably paid too much.

Paul

------------------
250 inline 6, 4 speed & disc brakes.
V8 camaros are like navels.... Everybody has one.

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Took fresh pics of my new RS and posted them for interested viewers.
www.brainerd.net/~knudsen/69RS
Tranny number is B1D08D I just found.

------------------
69RS Dover White,Blue Vinyl top,spoilers,shoulder belts,
pdb,ps,am/fm,TH350,3.07Diff,A/C,fold down rear seat.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Very nice car you've got there click

Paul

------------------
250 inline 6, 4 speed & disc brakes.
V8 camaros are like navels.... Everybody has one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts