Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know who or if, getting some parts replated that gold cad? Im looking for mail order style or anybody in New England.Any other suggestions

·
Registered
254 Posts
I just got my booster and assorted parts back from Steve at brakeboosters.com also. Everything came out real nice. I would recommend them.

-Marc

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I have seen DelGratta's booster and it is a quality job. I have my booster out currently and am also looking to get it replated.

I just spoke to San Diego tonight. Unfortunately, they won't replate your booster and return it...only an exchange basis. This is due to the fact that they sub out their plating work.

Because of this, they also won't do other parts such as the master cylinder lid and prop. valve bracket.

Will Brakeboosters do these other parts? I'd really like to get everything done at the same time....and get MY stuff back (no exchanges).

------------------
Steve McCorry - Central Ohio Camaro Club
'69 Camaro RS/SS-350 - Daytona Yellow
'95 Camaro Z-28 - Sebring Silver
click here to see my webpage ---> www.mindspring.com/~mccorry (updated 11/7/00)

[This message has been edited by mccorry (edited 12-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Steve farms all his plating out also and his boosters are probably on an exchange also cause he always has ads looking for nice original boosters.

------------------
67 Camaro SS Conv.
70 Challenger R/T Conv.

·
Registered
6,513 Posts
Jerry Macneish at www.Z28camaro.com will take your booster, lid and balancing valve bracket, rebuilt and replated and returned to you.

He rebuilds the booster himself and farms out the plating I think he sends them out in groups of 3 boosters at a time. Depending on business volume you could get them right back or it could take 3 or 4 weeks.

Don't know the current price for this.

------------------
Mark Canning
1969 Indy Pace Car
350/300HP RPO Z11

·
Registered
61 Posts
Steve at brakeboosters.com did approx 30 various pcs including the booster (zinc, cadmium and grey phosphate)on my concourse LS-6 Chevelle, every part he returned to me was the part I sent into him. He is very good to work with and is in it for the love of the cars as well as the business so he CARES!

[This message has been edited by Rick_Nelson (edited 12-07-2000).]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts