Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isnt kinda strange, all this talk about no more camaro and all of a sudden the admins and moderators have there own forum? Makes you wonder what they are talking about.

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
Dang, got caught on the first try. We are pooling resources to buy all the 2002's to sell for big bucks. DjD had this big empty parking lot and i had all these kegs of beer - thought we could dupe the media and make a killing.
busted!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
DJD will be able to get land very cheap in San Jose if the High Tec industry doesn't pick up. Definately cheap storage.

·
Retired
26,640 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oger:
DJD will be able to get land very cheap in San Jose if the High Tec industry doesn't pick up. Definately cheap storage.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw a broadcast the other day that projects a higher quality of life, less traffic etc, the whole region will become more upscale and even though there will be less jobs and workers, property values will continue to rise. It went on to say the out lying areas where folks have flocked to find afordable housing is where values will deminish...

Al, I didn't get that lot but did get the chance to scope out Pozzi's farm and if we can keep him from shoring up the river with the cars and the kegs everything is still do-able...

·
Registered
252 Posts
HUH???...What????Did someone say KEGS of BEER????

------------------
Retored 76 LE Trans Am 455 4 speed..# matching
-------------------------
Restored 68 Camaro R/S 327 4 speed
-------------------------
Restored 55 chevy Belair
Blown, Fuel Injected

http://community.webshots.com/user/badcaiman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts