Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Al,
It's been eating me up since last weekend. I feel as if a huge apology is in order to you...
I'm really not usually vulgar like that in public... I didn't know who was outside when the deed was done. Here you and Dot drove all that way. Anyway, It was sincerely a pleasure to meet you and your wife and I enjoyed seeing the Chevelle! So, the next time we meet up, I promise to be a 'kinder, gentler MrDan' one that behaves himself in public and doesn't make an a$$ out of himself (sorry, couldn't resist) Anyway, thanks for not booting me off the site and for being our 'friend to the north'

MrDanB

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
ha! You're just lucky I never mooned back, it crossed my mind but susan (mrs click) was already wondering about me so I held back.

Hey, hope you like the new icon! :D

All in fun, Dan my man, err, I mean my moonman!

Al

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWIL LNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONAINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTM OONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONA LINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINP UBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLI CIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLICIWILLNOTMOONALINPUBLIC I WILL NOT MAKE RUN ON SENTENCES REGARDING MOONING AL IN PUBLIC.LOL
I like that icon even better than the dancing banana
I'm glad you have a sense of humor Al!

MrDan "mighty moon" B

1 - 6 of 6 Posts