Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where to get it in or near O.C. ?????

------------------
camaro's for ever!!! :D
67 327 11:1 4spd.
70 454 400thm 10 posi
my 70 454 camaro

·
Registered
565 Posts
I lived in Ocean City, Maryland for 6 months and know of a couple places to check for CAM2.
There is a drag strip that should have it off of route 113 just outside of OC, MD. I believe the track name is 113 Race Track. I have a trophy that has that name on it.
There is also a speed shop off of route 113 heading north/east on 113 on the left hand side of the road. They would have it or know where to get it.

Hit the local Delmarva Yellow Pages and look for speed shops.

Good luck.

jrager 69 RS Convertible Camaro

·
Registered
111 Posts
4-speed,

Racing fuel can be had at the Rt.13 Dragway in Delmar, DE. Just get off 50 and head north on 13. Probably have to do it Friday evening, I'm not sure when its open during the week. I live in Salisbury, real close to Delmar. The speed shop may be one that is Laurel, DE., that is a little further up the road north. Best bet would be at the dragway. Get ahold of me if I can be of further help. Also, this Sunday is Super Chevy day at the dragway.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted some place in town for the fall O.C. curise I can fill up before I leave but once I get there I'll need to fill up at least once if not twice!

------------------
camaro's for ever!!! :D
67 327 11:1 4spd.
70 454 400thm 10 posi
my 70 454 camaro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts