Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m a certified car junkie, and I am hooked on GM muscle. I currently have 8 GM cars and have over 30 to date with 10 Camaros under my belt! I recently left my old company and am starting a LS swap company that will offer new and used LS engines and swap components and upgrade packages from everyone. This will be the first one stop LS swap shop that actuality has customer service and product knowledge. I’ll have more on that later but here is a quick rundown of the current camaros.

My baby is me and my dads first project,

1968 RS/SS 396/350HP A/C convertible camaro
This is a date coded numbers car that was ordered red with a white top and white interior with just about every option available back in the day

1976 LT hard top Camaro
This one has a 1981 front clip and fenders with a 78 Z28 hood and getting a destroked 6.0 that’s going to make a rev happy 302CI LS engine! This one is being built for my wife

1999 Red convertible LS2 Camaro, this is my daily driver and is 426RWHP with a heads and cam LS2 700HP rated 4L65. It’s a super clean car with some 07 Z06 wheels and a cage hidden under the tan top.
Ill be on here a lot more and if anyone needs LS tech let me know im also writing the LS swap book for HPbooks due out this March.

Shawn Henderson
www.RetroLSX.com

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys! ill be posting a whole lot up on this site and have some killer new LSX swap parts and tech to share with this site very soon! I even have some real 302CI LS destroked engines that i will be offering that are the first of their kind!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts