Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
god! I love my car, but the interior has to go.. I have 2 tone tan and brown with black checkers seats and door pannels and they have to go! my car would lookj nice with black side pannels and black seats or even tan seats. but i need to do this for under 600 dollars.. any seat covers i can get for the front and back that look like real seats? I could deal with new side pannels on the doors i dont mean the whole pannel, but just the trim part.. Please give me links or advice thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Have you thought about dying your door panels to black? You could use a spray, maybe the SEM plastic/vinyl stuff. It doesn't look bad if you take your time, my headliner was original gold and someone painted it. I didn't realize it was painted until I replaced it.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Originally posted by teal99camaro:
god! I love my car, but the interior has to go.. I have 2 tone tan and brown with black checkers seats and door pannels and they have to go! my car would lookj nice with black side pannels and black seats or even tan seats. but i need to do this for under 600 dollars.. any seat covers i can get for the front and back that look like real seats? I could deal with new side pannels on the doors i dont mean the whole pannel, but just the trim part.. Please give me links or advice thanks!
this a first gen car??

or a 1999 car

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump its a 1999 camaro... anyone know where i can get it reappoplstered

·
Retired
26,640 Posts
New seat covers and door panels are available throught the dealer and Year One may carry some otherwise finding a local shop in your city is the best bet next to watching the link I provided to ebay!! Any interior from '98 to '02 will fit your '99...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts