Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much to say about myself other than I was a daddy's girl growing up, spent a lot of time in the garage with him working on his '70 Chevelle. I love Camaro's from '67 to '73, and '92 to '02, currently own a '94, but would die to get my hands on a jet black '69. I'm the owner of Tainted Pink Productions & the director of entertainer management & marketing, I also work in a friends shop as a body piercer & scarification artist and am soon to be opening my own shop.

My Camaro is a '94, 3.4l V6, heres a pic...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is on the list of plans ;) I had wanted a V8 to start out with, but it seems that no one wants to sell their V8.

Currently I've got a K&N Cold Air Intake on it, with plans to add a lot more to maximize my Hp over the next few months.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome i also think the 1967 to 1973 Camaros were the best looking of all and i own a 1969 Camaro.:yes: :thumbsup: :D

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Welcome! Where at in NC? I live in southwest VA. One other question, do Team Camaro members get a discount on body piercings?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Camaro Chick from Sunny So. Cal. Thanks for sharing the picture of your ride. Looks good! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome! Where at in NC? I live in southwest VA. One other question, do Team Camaro members get a discount on body piercings?
Roxboro...about 14 miles from Danville. What kind of piercing?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Hope to enjoy the boards.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Welcome Julie,

This isnt primarily a 4th gen board, but we can still help :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Julie,
I was kidding about the piercing. I've got enough holes. You are about an hour and half from me. I live in Martinsville. you should plan on going to the Charlotte Autofair if you like cars. April 12-15 Charlotte Motor Speedway not too far away.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts