Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
I dont know, maybe customs & best of show.Nice car,giveit up for the hard work:hurray:

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Look's good to me. I wonder if he used a Nova dash ? I wonder what the reserve is ?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never heard of the car designer Freeland Tanner, so I googled his name.
Turns out he is well known for his designs... in gardens and landscapes, not cars.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I must be bored because I dug a little deeper in the google search and found Freeland Tanner mentioned on the pro touring board. There are some threads related to the birth of the pro touring movement, and this car is mentioned as an early example.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
The car was just on ebay, it *think* it got as high as mid 40's, RNM.

I remember this car from 82'ish. It was a feature in "Auto Buff" magazine. We were talking about this car the first time it was on ebay. Auto Buff had cool cars and hot chicks, and the gals were topless. It was scandelous(sp) in it's day.

It was actually kind of classy back in the day.

Rich

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The car was just on ebay, it *think* it got as high as mid 40's, RNM.

I remember this car from 82'ish. It was a feature in "Auto Buff" magazine. We were talking about this car the first time it was on ebay. Auto Buff had cool cars and hot chicks, and the gals were topless. It was scandelous(sp) in it's day.

It was actually kind of classy back in the day.

Rich
Sorry, I missed it the first time around. I did a search on ebay and see it had a BIN of 37,550 with the auction ending early.
Also found Autobuff on ebay, pretty cheezy by todays standards
http://cgi.ebay.com/December-1986-AutoBuff-Magazine-Hemi-Mustang_W0QQitemZ280088484495QQcategoryZ280QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
523 Posts
We discussed this car a few months ago.I remember seeing it in the mags back in the 80's.I said it then,I'll say it again:The colors don't do it any favors but I like it-a lot!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts