Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Looks like a great time...Wish I was there

------------------
Tony
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>1979 Z-28, 350- Edelbrock Performer RPM cam and intake, Holley 650, Trick flow twisted wedge heads, dynomax headers - TH350
[/list]

·
Retired
16,044 Posts
Sweet ! ! Wish we had that ability around here. I only know of 3 1st gens in town, maybe I will have to drive 3 hours to Mpls. to their picnics.
Looks like a great time and that weather looks like summer here in Minn.
click

------------------
69RS 350/255 LM1,TH350,Dover White,Blue Vinyl top
F&R spoilers,pdb,ps,am/fm,4.10 Posi.,A/C,
fold down rear seat.
My RS www.brainerd.net/~knudsen/69RS

·
Registered
899 Posts
sweeet

theres just something about a bunch of camaros driving down the road...

i just wish mine had front wheels !!

someday...

sweet pictures!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
What an inspiration. I'm in Delaware, anyone else...

We've got some great cruising roads, lets get one started.

Email me @ [email protected]

------------------
1969 SS/RS Convertible,Hugger/Black,396/325,TH400,ps,pb,pt,pw,ac,cc,amfm blue light,tilt,speed warning,console gauges,fiber optics,smog

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Sweeeet! I wish you guys were closer. I'd like to hook up with you guys or Dennis' club, but both are over an hour away. Next to impossible to make any meetings during the week.

Great pics. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Question: I was checking out your club's calender and the MAy track time. Sacramento requires a driveline loop if you are faster than 13.99?

joe

------------------
69 Rat-Infested Resti-Clone
WCA Member
[email protected]
69 Pics http://hobbystage.net/camaro/joeg/index.html

[This message has been edited by Joe G (edited 04-30-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Joe G (edited 04-30-2002).]

·
Retired
26,947 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe G:
Question: I was checking out your club's calender and the MAy track time. Sacramento requires a driveline loop if you are faster than 13.99?

joe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

13.99 with slicks and 12.99 otherwise... I believe these are NHRA rules... www.searspoint.com/pages/hidden/weddragsrules.html

------------------
...Dennis
"The '69, the '96 & the club"

·
Registered
235 Posts
Jody - Next meeting at Maita, Tuesday, May 7th (starts ay t 7pm). A couple of us will be at Jasper's on Thursday (look for a 69 pace car). Went to opening night last week, lot's of fun and cars.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks like a great time. Very nice scenery too!

We had a good turnout for our cruise as well with 23 first gens. Of course, our scenery was not as nice, but we still had a great time.

You can check out our pics on the website below.

------------------
North Texas Camaro Club

Is the glass half empty or half full???.....Neither, the glass is twice as large as it needs to be!

·
Premium Member
2,084 Posts
That looks great. I've been on that road from Grass Valley to Sonora. Good call for a road trip. I'm jealous. Reminds me of the Rohnert Park cruise. I'll join your club just to make that cruise once a year.

G

·
Pony, I would defintley be up for some kind of cruise or club or something. There is nothing going on around here...unless you drive a vette.

------------------
Tony
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>1979 Z-28, 350- Edelbrock Performer RPM cam and intake, Holley 650, Trick flow twisted wedge heads, dynomax headers - TH350
[/list]

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
That was great. I really enjoyed that. I olly wish that there were that many camaro enthusiast here in Chicago... You Rock Dude

1 - 20 of 21 Posts