Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All-

Long time lurker here. Have some numbers on my car and wanted to share.
Little background info on it. Bought in in 1992 and has been sitting for 18 years. As far as I can tell, I am the fourth owner. It is a van nuys 1969 SS350. I have the protecto plate, but have not dropped the gas tank for the broadcast sheet. As far as I can tell, the engine, transmission, and rear end are all original. The engine has a mis-stamp of the VIN which corresponds with another members LA built SS350 as well. Actually that car and mine were built very close to each other. I was 15 when I purchased the car and up until now, have not had the opportunity to do anything with it. It is not a survivor, so definitely in need of a restore. Anyhow, let me know what info or pics I can give. Love talking cars and especially Camaros.

Randy

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Hey Randy since this is tag team did you have a question about the information on the trim tag, POP, or stamped vins ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't really have a question. Was looking to share some information I had in regards to another members car and my car. If any interest

·
14,293 Posts
Welcome aboard. The more the merrier.

I moved this to Welcome Wagon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank John-

Where would be the appropriate place to discuss my cars what appears to be a factory mis stamp and the likeness of at least one other vehicle I know of? after years of reading many forums here and finally having more access to my car I hoping to share with some of the members here. I just think the history of the cars, including the mistakes is really interesting.

Randy

·
14,293 Posts
Post in Camaro Tech. We'll take a look and re-dirict the thread if deemed more appropriate to another forum title

1 - 10 of 10 Posts