Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm the girlfriend of a proud owner of a '69 Camaro that was written up in the Summer 2003 issue of Camaro Performer. He had the magazine with him at a car show and it was stolen out of the car. I'd love to surprise him by replacing the magazine, but can't seem to find any contact information on this magazine. Can you help? Any information on where to contact the publisher, who might have back issues, etc. is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help! Candy Adams ([email protected])

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have Winter of '03, so I will keep looking for the other. Please advise if someone comes through- I have crap everywhere!!!

Hi! I'm the girlfriend of a proud owner of a '69 Camaro that was written up in the Summer 2003 issue of Camaro Performer. He had the magazine with him at a car show and it was stolen out of the car. I'd love to surprise him by replacing the magazine, but can't seem to find any contact information on this magazine. Can you help? Any information on where to contact the publisher, who might have back issues, etc. is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help! Candy Adams ([email protected])

1 - 3 of 3 Posts