1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
The console idea is rather interesting, he put speakers on the sides, cool

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
From a custom point all the work looks done nicley and not super extreme. I am not a big fan of the style of flames but other wise I think the car is alright :cool:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
if it was for free, i would be glad with it,
but otherwise...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I think that a new set of wheels would go along way here. It ain't tooo bad but it needs somthing. I am not too fond of the interrior too much plastic i think and I also don't like white.

·
Premium Member
2,084 Posts
I can appreciate all the work involved. Especially the thought into the interior. But why not paint the gauge housing white with the rest of the dash?? It's totally out of place black, it needs to be white.
In the world of radical customs, I've seen worse. Actually, the cars not too bad to me. Change wheels & paint.

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
A little too much "Bling" for me but if it was black and had some 18'' TT2s it would be ok...Mike

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
And while he was at it, he needed to change out the stock uphostery/door panels for some that looked a little more custom.

·
Registered
107 Posts
nasty

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
I agree with Stevo, I don't think it's that bad. The wheels and paint really take away from what he was trying to do. The right paint job and wheels (I would also lower it) would make a world of difference. I just can't get into that style of flames. Why white and purple? I would have also ditched the vinyl top, for the style of car he built. Car would look much better if it was a dark color. The wheels are terrible.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Someone's just be 'Photshoppin' a HotWheels car here right :confused: please tell me that's what I'm seeing...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey Redlines4us
Camaro Bird - Ya got to call it a different name! Thats to close to mine. My 68 Has the classic look and no bird. I just liked the name :D . I give this car a thumb down, its too much over kill!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Interior is alright. Definately could use a little finishing. The paint and wheels are livable. But what the he!! is up with that tailpan? I'd went ZR-1 before Corvair....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts