Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering why this guy was banned from the site??? I'm not trying to start any problems, just curious.....the guy has always seemed to be very helpful to me.......just wondering if I missed something here....I have always believed that if you don't like what somebody is tyoing don't read it........like I said, I'm not trying to start trouble...just bummed that a guy that has helped me out is no longer apart of this site...
Dominick

·
Registered
671 Posts
cnc would always enter a topic and insead of giving advice, he would start shitting on guys who9 had givin advice and make a big mess out of the topic, he would be helpful maybe 1 out of 50 posts, i guess you were the only lucky one on the board, anyway things should be tamed down here now.
jake

·
Registered
396 Posts
Ditto what BB said. If you hang out here a while you'll get to know the "big hitters" like Mr Pozzi, PDQ and others who really know their stuff. (BTW there's a guy over in body work called MARTNSENOR, I think, who really know body work. If you havn't read his stuff you should) We are all very greatfull for their info and help. Then there are the ones who think they know their stuff and kind of get in the way. CNC is one of them. I applaud his efforts and dedication to the sport/hobby however there comes a time when you have to put up or shut up. Then there are the rest of us who just like working on our cars and help when we can.

·
Retired
26,950 Posts
The last thing I want is to remove anyone from posting in the forums. That said, CNC is not banned from the site. He has lost his posting privilege until he and I sort a couple things out.

Too many threads have been closed on his account recently. I'm hoping he and I can see eye to eye in short order and put all this behind us!

·
Registered
257 Posts
In defense of CNC I think that last post by Ez73 or something is totally off line. He has been racing more than most 18 yr old people that I know. He has a good mentor in Ed and has learned many things but he has a hard time spitting them out without sounding too overpowering. I cant believe you guys can do the same things he did for no reason. At least CNC had reason to argue. He likes the BSE concept, some dont. Its all about opinions, if we leave with our igos at the door we would all be fine. Dont bash someone just because he isnt here to defend himself. IMO some of the folks righting right here act younger than CNC is. Lay off the man he has good info and different ideas that add to many post.

·
Retired
26,950 Posts
Moe you make some good points and I'll ask here and now that all the banter stop. If anyone finds something they have posted has been edited don't as why or bring it back up as it doesn't help the overall problem!!

Moe one other thing though, I don't know for sure but I don't think Brian has actually even been down the 1320 before. I'm not endorsing others giving him crap but I feel he's asked for most of it! At that let's get the debris out of the road way and get the traffic flowing as it usually does...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts